Saturday 14 January 2017

Saturday 14th January - Manor farm

Today was the 4th round of the individual winter league at manor farm. 

I drew peg 3 on middle and fancied it to catch F1s. 
I fished pellets on the pole on two separate lines. And bomb and bread. 
Caught a few early on the bread then went onto the pole and began catching. 
Middle part of the match I rested my pole lines and fished the bread for 40 minutes and then caught quite well later on on the pole. 
I had 21 F1s and 4 carp and weighed in 90-0-0 which was enough to win the lake/match overall. 
With the table changing after today's results it's all to play for, with a few difficult draws last few rounds I was struggling but this 1 point has pushed me right up the table and its now all to play for! 
Roll on next round! 






No comments:

Post a Comment